SkyMaze is a NEW incredibly addictive PacMan-style arcade game played in full 3D. PLAY over 80 imaginative levels with great graphics and a unique features: power shields, magic bridges, freeze bonuses and wily monsters. Good, clean fun for all the family.
» version 2.10 - posted on 2002-07-15
New episodes, cheat codes and mouse controls is now available
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
1. All copyrights to SkyMaze are exclusively owned by the author - Nikolai Vesselov.
2. The SkyMaze program is distributed on a shareware basis. You are expected to use this program on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SkyMaze will perform to your satisfaction.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use SkyMaze on one computer. You may not sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registration key. You may install and use one registered copy of the SkyMaze on one computer in your home, and on one computer at workplace, which you are the main user on. If you wish to use SkyMaze on several computers, you should purchase several single licenses.
4. You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are also not allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
5. THE SKYMAZE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Nikolai Vesselov.
7. Installing and using SkyMaze signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SkyMaze from your storage devices and cease to use the product.